Wednesday 5 August 2009

Staycation part 1 - Halfway to 70!

We were off on staycation last week and although it was great being at home it wasn't a relaxing week but it was a good one. The first weekend we were off it was t'husband's birthday so we decided to have a few friends over. Despite now having a house that can accommodate a fair few peeps they all decided to sit out in our yarden. If the kitchen wa smaller I am sure they would have all headed in there.

We tried to get the Hashdi's to stop boasting about their tans but could we get them to cover up? Enough of your beautiful olive skin already. Here we prefer it pale and interesting or maybe just pale. Don't we Iags...?

Now these people look more like they holiday in the UK.....

Do you notice the empty remains of what was a jug of Pimms! I think we managed to polish off about 5 jugs. Not bad going considering there were only four of us on it! Below are what we call 'The Handsomes'. These guys came to our wedding and totally monopolised all our wedding photos with their attractive magnetism...


Here are Aly and Jolly of Aly and Jolly fame. Nice of Aly to co-ordinate her outfit with my hanging baskets. And Den was my accomplice in the Pimms drinking....

But I think after rushing round after those featured below she deserved a drink...

Angelic aren't they?




So I think it was a late night for all. I say I think because due to the evidence in the photos below I can't remember what time everyone left and I crawled into bed...There were a few bottles of this...


A fair few of these..




Boxes full in fact...




It was a good night and I would like to thank all our friends for coming and all getting along so beautifully. We love you guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment