Thursday 23 July 2009

Photo envy...

I was uploading some of my pics last night and they accidentally ended up on one of t'husbands web spaces rather than my own. However, as I was having a quick snoop, as a wife is want to do, I saw some rather nice photos he had taken while out biking. Now I don't really have t'husband down as a creative type but I think due to his engineer's love of symmetry and his ability to figure our technology, he seems to have captured some crackers...

Ramsbottom on fire...

Biking to save the world from alien attack...

The climb to the Tower with a bit of sunset thrown in...

And I am jealous as I try hard to take nice photos and don't often succeed so I was feeling pretty frustrated about it and then I saw this...

...not so pretty and more than a little disturbing....perhaps the others were a fluke!

No comments:

Post a Comment