Tuesday 11 August 2009

S'Tile'-In

So, despite a day out at the cricket and a night out on the tiles on Saturday, t'husband (after a bit of persuasion / negotiation) managed to finish the grouting in Sunday. He's a wonder. Whilst he was otherwise engaged with cricket watching and champagne drinking, I managed to repaint bathroom and get the skirting boards painted...oh the drudgery. Although it took a large chunk of my Saturday and it didn't look too bad anyway it now looks refreshed. Plus, I got treated to lunch for my hard work whilst he was out playing...

So here are the photos with grout in place...looks good doesn't it? From one end...


And the other...

And to check the workmanship here are the close-ups. Please excuse the grout speckles on the floor but didn't have time to sweep before I grabbed a few photos this morning....


Welldone t'husband. One lot of bathroom tiling done. Only 3 more to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment