Friday 21 August 2009

Houses I love....

More Friday house inspiration to fire me up for the weekend, despite the fact I am going away to spend time with some great mates. T'husband is away biking in Scotland so I have a free pass too to not do house stuff too!

Saying that the plumbers are coming over the weekend to fit a shower tray (fingers crossed it fits and they don't ask me any difficult questions) and connect up the downstairs basin.

Anyway, back the the prettiness. I can't remember the name of the person this house belongs to but I heart it. Tis, of course, from livingetc. Where else?!

Loving the built in cupboards, the bright colors against the white walls, the clock and the stove surround / mantle thingy. Wonder if we should get one for our stove? T'husband - what do you think?

Love this stair runner. Apparently, the owner made it by sewing together Ikea rugs...

Love the carpet, the globe, the blanket and that she has similar colour curtains to mine....

A shrine to coffee and stainless steel drawers. I am going to start building one of these and I shall worship there every morning.

The kitchen set up generally (another nice mantle), the island, the stools, the aga. All those cupboards must house other stuffs so only the pretty things are on display. Yum...

No comments:

Post a Comment