Monday 10 August 2009

Houses I would swap The Money Pit for...maybe...

Whilst doing some research into units to place the new basin for the downstairs loo atop I visited the Livingetc site. I am not going to go on about how much I love Livingetc but it is plenty. I think I have kept every copy that I have had over the last few years and there a few houses that have stood out as ones that I want to replicate in almost every way. I guess this one, especially the kitchen and living areas and more specifically the fireplaces and the kitchen dresser, cupboards and island is one that stands out to me.

The kitchen and the island...

The pendant lights and chairs...

This dresser...

And this cupboard...

I love the living room and especially the sofa and floor...

I am thinking this fireplace...

Or this one..

for one of the bedrooms...
The only changes I would make are the odd splash of colour with bright rugs or graphic artwork as I think they would really stand out against all the white. And I am not so keen on the bathroom...


I think I prefer ours...


No comments:

Post a Comment