Wednesday 8 July 2009

Coveting...

...graphic prints for the dining room walls. I like these...






And perhaps something by Paul Rand. I saw this on Dooce's Daily style and if I could I would buy everything she recommends in the Daily Style section of her website. And then if she ever came over I could freak her out by welcoming her into a complete replica of her home. Sans the heated baby wipes contraption. Then again, I am sure t'husband would love it...

And this was the original Union Jack piece of wall art I saw that made me want all of these...

It is by Lucinda Chambers via The Rug Company, costs an arm and a leg. The image is from Living etc. Oh me oh my...on my quest to find out Lucinda's name I also happened upon this....

Hubba hubba. It is by Vivienne Westwood so I daren't even dream. Oh the internet, you are bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment